Once you have made a Jr. Sharks team, each participant is required to register and pay their season dues at the following link below. Please make sure you choose the correct team, and be aware that there are boys and girls AAA teams. Per the financial agreement you are responsible for maintaining the account current and up-to-date with your online registration account. EVERY JR. SHARKS MEMBER MUST REGISTER THROUGH THIS SYSTEM.
The Registration "Season Dues and Registration" is not currently available.
Every Jr. Sharks family is required to participate in activities that benefit the Jr. Sharks club. The required participation time is 10 hours per family per season. If a family does not satisfy all of their support hours during a season there will be a charge of $25.00 per hour for every hour not met. If the support hour agreement is not complete by the end of the season the player will be added to the Norcal delinquent list. Players on the Norcal delinquent list are not eligible to try out, or play for any Norcal club.
Club Participation includes the following:
- working shifts at a tournament, working on subcommittes for tournaments
- Becoming a member of the Hockey Council or Hockey Advisory Board
- Rostered team managers (1 for AA/A/B, 2 for AAA)
- Rostered coaches and assistant coaches
- Attending Hockey Council meetings (count for 2 hours each meeting)
- Helping organize club banquets
- Girls Give Hockey a Try
- 5 CAHA screened Locker Room Monitors at 50 Dibs hours maximum per team
Club Participation does NOT include:
- Making or assisting team travel plans
- Hosting team parties
- Penalty box duty
- Community service
Please sign up for support hours using the DIBS system on this website. If you have any parent support questions please contact Inna Cantor email@example.com