Captain Check-in will occur on the first tournament day. Check-In will be in the upstairs Conference Room above the "White Rink". All players must have a waiver on file prior to participation.
- Please make sure you or a team representative check-in at the check in desk in the main conference room. This is required:
- All captains will need to check in some time Friday at least 30 minutes prior to your first game. Check in will be open at 10am. Only captains need to check in. Do not send your players to the conference room unless they are just turning in a waiver. If you can't make it in Friday you will need to send a team representative to check in before your game.
- When you check in you will be given sign in sheets for all your games. All players will need to sign it prior to each game and it needs to then be submitted to the score keeper working your game BEFORE the end of the warm up.
- When you check in, you will be verifying your roster. If you have any roster issues be sure to come early to ensure all issues are resolved prior your game.
- No player is allowed to be rostered on more than one team.
- If you need to use an un-rostered substitute goalie for an emergency you will need to notify Morgan Stace (email@example.com) prior to game time. You may not use a sub goalie from a higher level. If you are using a sub goalie, your regular goalie cannot play as a player.