You can add players or edit players information at a later time, but you MUST do so online and by Monday, April 20th, 2018.
In order to complete roster submission, you must have current USA Hockey confirmation number for each player on your team. You can complete registration to guarantee a spot for your team in the tournament and edit the roster at a later date. However, you will need to finish the roster, prior to the deadline. If you or any player on your team does not have a confirmation number, they can register at USA Hockey.
In order to edit or add players information:
1. Log in to your SportsEngine Account
2. Locate your dashboard dropdown with your username (top left hand corner of the screen)
3. Click “Account settings"
4. Click "Back to classic dashboard" in blue at bottom left (may need to scroll slightly)
5. Click the "back to classic" green lightbox button
5. Click on the "registration" tab
6. Click the registration entry you want to edit
WAIVERS: All players will be required to fill out the tournament waiver. The captain will be required to turn in the waivers at the tournament check-in desk. Players that do not have a waiver on file will be required to fill one out with the scorekeeper prior to the game. Waiver can be found in the links section below