Below you will find pre-made practice plans for the Jr. Sharks House League Training Camp Presented by SAP. There are a set of plans and descriptions for 6U & 8U and a set for 10U, 12U, & 14U. Any questions? Please contact Nik Breitenstine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
As you may have heard, the Jr Sharks House League is looking for volunteer coaches to help out on-ice for its Training Camp presented by SAP which starts up the week of September 28th. If you, or someone you know, is interested in coaching alongside our Solar4America Ice Coaching Staff, please review the requirements below and sing up within our Volunteer Coaching registration to get started. Any questions? Please contact Matt Adams at email@example.com. Thank you!
Listed below are the five requirements to coach in the Jr Sharks House League:
1) USA Hockey Membership | Register with USA Hockey as a Coach for the 2020-2021 season | https://membership.usahockey.com
2) USA Hockey National Background Screening | Be in compliance with the USA Hockey Background Screening policy which is valid for seasons | https://www.usahockey.com/backgroundscreen
3) SafeSport Core Training | Beginning 4/1/20, the SafeSport Core and Refresher Training are each valid for one season | https://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
4) Sign Up To Coach In The JSHL | Please complete the JSHL Volunteer Coaching Registration so we have all your correct contact information and run your USA Hockey Membership number through their national registry | https://sjjrsharks.sportngin.com/register/form/456150678 or click on the button link at the bottom of this section
5) USA Hockey Age Specific Module | Complete the online Age Specific Module for the age division(s) you are coaching | https://www.usahockey.com/agespecificmodules
If you are unsure if you need to do your Background screening, SafeSport or Age Specific Modules, please make sure to complete the Volunteer Coaching Registration. We can run your USA Hockey Membership number through their national registry to check on what needs attention.
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!