1. Bullying WILL NOT be tolerated. Any bullying will result in dismissal from the team.
2. Bad Language: Players be aware of your words. Remember, it is not your intent that gets you in trouble,
but the impact they have on others!
3. Be on time for everything!
If a player is going to be late, he needs to CALL COACH CONROY
i) Arrival Times:
a. Games: 1 Hour before
b. Practices: 30 minutes before
ii) If a player is late for a game function: sit 1 period
iii) If a player is late for a practice/dryland: extra dryland
a) You are allowed 3 excused absences for the YEAR:
i) Extra time to study for a test
ii) Too much Homework and need to get it done
iii) Family emergencies
iv) Injuries will not count against you as an excused absence
b) If you exceed 3 excused absences, time will be missed during games
5. Dress Code
a) ALL GAMES: Khaki pants with Jr. Sharks polo. Dress shoes, dress socks and belt. NO HATS.
b) WORKOUTS: Black shorts with Jr. Sharks Dryland Shirt (Orange or Grey)
c) PRACTICES: Jr. Sharks Practice Jersey, black socks and mouth guard
d) EQUIPMENT: Black Helmet, Sharks-colored or black Gloves, black Bauer Pant Shell, Sharks or Jr. Sharks Helmet Stickers,
WHITE skate laces
6. Locker Room Policy: Last 3 players out, clean the locker room
7. Players are not to be unsupervised.
Locker Rooms: CAHA-Screened Locker Room Monitor must be present at all times. Players have 30 minutes to get out of
the locker room after a team skate. Players please respect the Monitor’s TIME! If a monitor is having a problem, please find
8. Issues: If here are any issues, Coach Conroy is the first to know!
9. If parents of players would like to discuss something (ice time, punishments, decisions, etc.), please wait 24 hours to approach
the coach. For the meeting, PLAYER AND PARENT must be present. No formal meetings will be held without both parties.